When you visit to Da Nang – the beautiful coastal city of Viet Nam, beside searching information about Da Nang attractions, Da Nang transportation or Da Nang accommodation… Travelers also need more useful information about Where to Shop in Da Nang or best shopping places in Da Nang ? Da Nang Reviews will provide you details about Top 8 Best Shopping Places in Da Nang: Supermarket, Shopping Malls…
This section of the best shopping experiences in Da Nang is perfect for those looking to purchase local handicrafts and experience the culture of this bustling coastal town. While Da Nang’s shopping scene pales in comparison to busier cities such as Hanoi or Saigon, there are, in fact, a handful of prominent shopping malls and local markets within the city centre that are worth spending an afternoon in.
It’s also very convenient to explore Da Nang on foot or motorcycle as most of its shopping venues are set within close proximity to prominent landmarks and museums. Best of all, Da Nang markets are great for shopping and sampling local dishes at affordable prices. Here’s our list of the top places to shop in Da Nang.
8 Best Shopping Places in Da Nang – Where to Shop in Da Nang
These mentioned places below are the most famous budget shopping spots in Da Nang which offer various types of goods from fashion clothing, handbags, shoes to any kinds of souvenirs that definitely meet your needs, your tastes and your wallets as well.
1. Han Market in Da Nang
Han Market is a significant landmark in Da Nang, having been in operation since the French occupancy in the 1940s. Set within the grand intersection of Tran Phu Street, Bach Dang Street, Hung Vuong Street and Tran Hung Dao Street, this local market hosts hundreds of stalls selling an array of local produce, handicrafts, T-shirts, and accessories.
Set in front of Han Market are fruit stalls where you can purchase tropical fruits such as bananas, mangoes, durian, and jackfruit. Ideal as souvenirs for loved ones back home, make sure you stock up on prepacked chilli paste, Ly Son garlic, rice crackers, and dried squid.
- Opening Hours: Daily 05:00 – 19:00
- Address: 119, Tran Phu Street, Hau Chai District, Da Nang
What to explore in Han Market:
The beautiful two-floor design and tidy arrangement of commodities make it is easier to wander around for goods. The ground level are predominantly food stalls, dry and fresh foods. The upper level is dominated by many fabric, shoes and clothes stalls which are traded all day long.
How to get to Han Market:
- Han Market’s located on Tran Phu Street, Hai Chau District, Da
- One can easily reach Han market by taxi or motor taxi. If you stay at one of the beach resort on Danang coast, a trip to Han Market would cost $5/one way by taxi.
- The best times to visit Han Market are between 06:00 and 11:00 and after 16:00 when the market is bustling with a large number of people go for shopping. Here is a video of this market Han Market
- Don’t forget to bargain as you can get the lower price compared with the price tags when shopping in Han Market.
2. Con Market in Da Nang
Con Market is home to over 2,000 stalls, making it the largest (and busiest) wholesale shopping venue in Da Nang. Also known as Da Nang Commercial Centre, you can find fresh produce, dried goods, coffee beans and plenty of food stalls on the ground floor while the upper level hosts handicrafts and tee shirts vendors as well as tailor services.
Con Market, officially known as Da Nang Commercial Centre, is the busiest market in Da Nang. Located at the corner of Hung Vuong and Ong Ich Khiem street, two main streets in the centre of city, this market is very convenient for both locals and visitors to have great time of shopping.
As with any market in Vietnam, haggling is encouraged here where you can bargain up to 50% off the retail prices. Set along Ong Ich Khiem Street, Con Market is just across the street of Vinh Trung Plaza.
- Opening Hours: Daily
- Address: 318, Ong Ich Khiem Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
Tips for shopping at Con Market:
- It’s better to visit Con Market in the morning. 10 a.m to 2 p.m is known as the best time as there are not many people here.
- Bargaining is a must-do when you buy anything here, you can pay about 30-40% lower the price for each item.
3. Lotte Mart Da Nang
This is the biggest shopping center in Da Nang and the 4th shopping center of Lotte Mart branch in Viet Nam. Lotte Mart was built in modern style, which is suitable for shopping habit and entertainment.
There are more than 20,000 types of product available in Lotte Mart. Most of them are domestic and foreign branded goods which are priced at adequate fare.
Lotte Mart Da Nang is one of the coastal town’s largest shopping malls, offering ample entertainment, shopping, and dining opportunities for locals and travellers alike. The five-storey complex features an extensive collection of cosmetics, electrical and household appliances, apparel, accessories, and shoes from popular international brands such as Samsung, Levi’s, Nike, Magoza, Debor, Sense, Josephi, and The Face Shop.
A massive supermarket is located on the fourth floor while the top level hosts a bowling alley, arcade centre, and skating rink for the little ones. Located in Nai Nam Street, Lotte Mart Da Nang is accessible within a ten-minute taxi ride from Da Nang International Airport.
- Opening Hours: Daily 08:00 – 22:00
- Address: 6 Nai Nam Street, North Hoa Cuong Ward, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
What to do here:
If you are looking for a complex of shopping, kids activity, entertainment and education, Lotte Mart is all you need. With its modern facility, this mart will satisfy your demands.
Also, you will be served with some of the best well-known food brands as Paris Baguette, Lotteria, … in Lotte mart.
4. Da Nang Souvenirs & Café
Da Nang Souvenirs & Café overlooks the tranquil Han River and sells authentic local souvenirs at attractive prices. This quaint shopping venue is fitted with floor-to-ceiling glass windows, wooden and steel fixtures, as well as carambola and bougainvillea trees within its premise.
You can find plenty of tee shirts, soft toys, key rings, fridge magnets, and coffee mugs here, all of which make great gifts for loved ones back home. Great for escaping the city’s busy traffic, the café has an extensive drinks list that range from iced coffee and fruit juices to Italian sodas and mojitos.
- Opening Hours: Daily 07:30 – 21:30
- Address: 34 Bach Dang Street, Hau Chai District, Da Nang
What’s more, this shop offers café area where you can have some rest with thirst-quenching drinks, chat with friends, or find some inspiration for work (with free wifi) when appreciating the souvenir collections exclusively designed by Da Nang Souvenirs. For each item, you can find a good price on it.
5. Vinh Trung Plaza Da Nang
Vinh Trung Plaza Featuring colonial French architecture and modern facilities, Vinh Trung Plaza houses an expansive supermarket, arcade centre, cinema, as well as plenty of dining and retail outlets. The shopping complex is also set within a 10-minute drive from Da Nang International Airport and several prominent attractions, including Cham Museum, Dragon River Bridge, and My Khe Beach.
Shoppers can find clothing, accessories, and shoes by local designers as well as imported household appliances, books, and fast food chains such as Lotteria, Highland Coffee, and KFC.
- Opening Hours: Daily
- Address: 255-257 Hung Vuong Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
6. Big C Supermarket Da Nang
Big C is a family-oriented shopping mall and supermarket focused on providing customers the top-notch service and quality at the lowest prices. You can find a wide variety of domestic and imported products and services including household goods, cosmetics, wine, and organic products.
Big C is the biggest retail supermarket in Da Nang. There’re plenty of goods with the price printed on, you will never be overcharged.
Big C offers a complete one-stop-shopping for customers: over 50000 items in each store, from fresh food to groceries, clothing, home decors, household electrical appliances and audio-visual appliances. All of these authentic products are presented and sold with the cheapest price so you needn’t worry when do a shopping here
To offer further savings, Big C’s own private brand is priced significantly lower than the leading brands. Offering a one-stop shop experience, Big C also houses many other businesses ranging from cinemas and karaoke booths to bookshops and fashion boutiques. Big C also has an in-house bakery offering freshly baked breads and pastries.
- Vinh Trung Plaza, 255-257 Hung Vuong street, Thanh Khe dist., Da Nang City, Da Nang, Vietnam
- Every day, Big C’s professional bakers produce 100% of the bread range.
- The free delivery service is available to shoppers with an invoice of 200,000 VND or more.
7. Vincom Plaza Da Nang Shopping Mall
Vincom Plaza Da Nang is a new shopping mall in Da Nang located on Son Tra District, it’s a convinient shopping mall for tourists who stay near Da Nang Beach.
- Address: 910A Ngo Quyen Street, Son Tra District, Da Nang
- Opening hour: 8h00-22h00
- Other Services: Cinema, Games, Food
8. Non Nuoc Fine Arts Village
Non Nuoc Fine Arts Village is set at the foot of Da Nang’s Marble Mountains, where you can find numerous artisan workshops and retail outlets selling marble goods at affordable prices. Locals often make their way to this 300 year-old village to purchase rice mortars, grain grinders, and tombstones while tourists can find an array of handcrafted jewellery made from precious stones, including rings, necklaces, pendants, and bracelets.
Due to its close proximity to several ancient pagodas in Marble Mountain, Non Nuoc Fine Arts Village also houses intricate marble sculptures of Buddha, sphinxes, animals, and national icons of various sizes.
- Opening Hours: Daily 08:00 – 19:00
- Address: Huyen Tran Cong Chua Street, Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang
More List of shops and supermarkets in Da Nang
1. Indochina Riverside Towers Da Nang
- 74 Bach Dang Street, Hai Chau District
- Indochina Riverside Towers offers a memorable shopping, cafe or dining experience in Da Nang, alongside the Han River.
2. Metro Cash and Carry
- Cach Mang Thang 8 Street
- Metro Cash and Carry is a self-service wholesale retailer. It offers a diversity of products and competitive prices for bulk purchase. Customers will need a Metro Card to enter.
3. Au Lac Vegetarian Food Store
- 80 Le Duan Street, Hai Chau District
- This store offers hundreds of vegetarian and vegan foods and products.
4. Hoa Cuong Market
- Do Xu, Hai Chau District
- This is a wholesale and retail market for fresh foods (vegetables and fruit), flowers and farm products.
ELECTRONIC AND ELECTRICAL PRODUCTS IN DA NANG
1. Viettronimex Electronic Shopping Centre
- 6 Pasteur Street; 181–183–185 Dien Bien Phu Street; 460 Nguyen Huu Tho Street
- It is a shopping centre selling electronic and electrical machinery and products, and household appliances.
2. HighMark Security
- 7 Ham Nghi St, Vinh Trung St, Thanh Khe Dist, Da Nang City
- They supply CCTV camera system, security camera system, alarm system, GPS hand held, call center solution..
INTERIOR DECORATING PRODUCTS IN DA NANG
- 174 2/9 Street, Hai Chau District
- It displays, introduces and sells high-class interior decor products.
CLOTHS AND SILK SHOPS IN DA NANG
1. Nhat Ha Cloth Shop
- 22 Phan Chu Trinh Street
2. Thanh Nha Cloth Shop
- 24 Phan Chu Trinh Street
3. Dong Phuong Silk Shop
- 78 Phan Chu Trinh Street
4. Hoai Nhan Cloth Shop
- 53 Hung Vuong Street
5. Minh Tam Cloth Shop
- 75 Hung Vuong Street
6. Hanh Silk Shop
- 91 Phan Chu Trinh Street
7. Ngoc Diep Silk Shop
- 114 Hoang Dieu Street
FASHION SHOPS IN DA NANG
1. Proland Fashion
- 26 Thai Thi Boi Street, Thanh Khe District
2. N & M Fashion
- 161 Phan Chu Trinh Street
3. 2IN1 Fashion
- 30 Phan Chu Trinh Street
4. Kaden – Shop for Men
- 246 Le Duan Street
- 0905 160129
- Specialising in famous brands
5. NINO MAXX
- 238 Le Duan Street
- 59 – 61 Phan Chau Trinh Street
- 3rd Floor Big C Supermarket
SHOES SHOP IN DA NANG
1. Kiwi Shoe Shop
- 37 Le Duan Street
2. Tuan Shoe Shop
- 301 Le Duan Street
3. Trinh Tien Shoe Shop
- 95 Phan Chau Trinh Street
4. Biti’s Shoe Shop
- 393 Le Duan Street
5. Vina Shoe Shop
- 115 Phan Chau Trinh Street
6. Thuong Dinh Shoe Shop
- 426 Hung Vuong Street
COSMETICS CENTRE IN DA NANG
1. Debon Cosmetics – Da Nang Branch
- 41 Nguyen Van Linh Street, Hai Chau District
2. Revelon Cosmetics Shop
- 69 Tran Hung Dao Street, Hai Chau District
3. Shiseido Cosmetics Shop
- 35 Hung Vuong Street, Hai Chau District
4. Tulip Cosmetics Shop
- 105 Le Dinh Duong Street, Hai Chau District
5. Amore Cosmetics Shop
- 26 Phan Chu Trinh Street, Hai Chau District
- 182 Hung Vuong Street, Hai Chau District
- 90 Quang Trung Street, Hai Chau District
8. Carita Paris
- 130 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Hai Chau District
HANDICRAFTS AND SOUVENIRS IN DA NANG
1. XQ Silk Embroidery and Painting Workshop and Exhibition Centre
- 39 Nguyen Thai Hoc Street, Hai Chau District
2. Tra My Cinnamon Workshop, Trading and Handicrafts Company
- 211 Phan Chau Trinh Street, Hai Chau District
- Production and sale of consumptive goods, souvenirs, shoe pads and waist belts made from Tra My cinnamon.
CAMERAS AND PHOTO SERVICES IN DA NANG
1. Minh Vuong Trading Co Ltd
- 133 Phan Chau Trinh Street, Hai Chau District
- Email: email@example.com
- Sales of cameras and accessories
- Camera repairs
2. Truong Son Photo Services
- 88 Phan Chau Trinh Street, Hai Chau District
- Photo printing service
- Sales of cameras, accessories and equipment
3. Anh Duc Photo Services
- 36 Phan Chau Trinh Street, Hai Chau District
- Digital Centre
- 63 Nguyen Van Linh Street, Thanh Khe District
- Sales and purchase of film and digital cameras and accessories
- Photo printing service
4. Hoang Gia Photo Services
- 45 Phan Chau Trinh Street, Hai Chau District
PAINTINGS DA NANG
1. Art Gallery
- 176 Tran Phu Street, Hai Chau District
2. Ganesa Gallery
- 48 Tran Hung Dao Street, Hai Chau District
3. Kieu Art Gallery
- 178 Bach Dang Street, Hai Chau District
4. Dong Viet Art Gallery
- 29 Phan Thanh Street, Thanh Khe District
5. Viet Tri Paintings and Calligraphy Shop
- 77 Hung Vuong Street, Hai Chau Street
6. AD Cross Stitch Shop
- 181 Nguyen Tri Phunog Street, Thanh Khe District
NON NUOC STONE HANDICRAFTS IN DA NANG
1. Tien Hieu Stone Handicrafts Sculpture Shop
- 42 Huyen Tran Cong Chua Street, Ngu Hanh Son District
- 634 Le Van Hien Street, Ngu Hanh Son District
2. Nguyen Hung Stone Handicrafts Sculpture Shop
- 85 Huyen Tran Cong Chua Street, Ngu Hanh Son District
3. Phu Quy Marble Handicrafts Sculpture Shop
- 93 Huyen Tran Cong Chua Street, Ngu Hanh Son District
4. Xuan Anh Shop
- 28 Huyen Tran Cong Chua Street, Ngu Hanh Son District
5. Tran Tin Shop
- 75 Huyen Tran Cong Chua Street, Ngu Hanh Son District
6. Trinh Chinh Co Ltd (Non Nuoc Stone Handicrafts Production and Trading Company)
- 20 Nguyen Duy Trinh Street, Ngu Hanh Son District
MOBILE PHONES AND DIGITAL EQUIPMENT IN DA NANG
1. Phi Long Plaza
- 52 Nguyen Van Linh Street, Thanh Khe District
- Sales, purchase, installation and repair of computers, laptops, PCs, cell phones, cameras, etc
2. Bach Khoa Computer Da Nang
- 113 – 115 Ham Nghi Street, Thanh Khe District
- Supply and repair of computers, laptops and multimedia digital equipment
3. The Gioi Di Dong Mobile Phones Mart Da Nang
- 320 – 322 Le Duan Street, Thanh Khe District
- 66 Nguyen Van Linh Street, Hai Chau District
- 908 Ton Duc Thang Street, Lien Chieu District
- Supply of mobile phones, digital equipment and computers
- Online sales service
- Provide support for software installation and repair of mobile phones, problem solving, and data rescue
4. Nam A Mobile Phone Mart Da Nang
- 44 – 46 Hoang Dieu Street, Hai Chau District
- 22 Hoang Dieu Street, Hai Chau District
- Showroom 106 Le Duan Street
- Supply of fashion and high-class mobile phones, digital and telecommunication equipment
5. Vien Thong A Mobile Phones Mart Da Nang
- 197 Hung Vuong Street, Hai Chau District
- 240 Hoang Dieu Street, Hai Chau District
- 255-257 Hung Vuong Street, Thanh Khe District
- Supply of mobile phones and digital equipment
- Provide technical support, repairs, installation and warranty services
6. Quang Phuc Mobile Shop
- 78 – 108 Hoang Dieu Street, Hai Chau District
- Sales, purchase, installation, repair and supply of equipment and accessories for iPhones, iPads, BlackBerrys and HTCs
7. Tuan Anh Mobile Shop Da Nang
- 168 Hoang Dieu Street, Hai Chau District
- Supply, installation and repair of digital equipment and high-class mobile phones, including iPhone HD, HTC, BlackBerry, Mobiado, and Vert
8. Dong A Mobile Shop Co Ltd No 168
- 152 Hoang Dieu Street, Hai Chau District
- Sales, purchase, repair and installation of mobile phones, iPhone, HTC, PDA
9. Mobifone stores Da Nang
- 37 Nguyen Van Linh Street
- 437 Le Duan Street
- 280 Trung Nu Vuong Street
- 167 Nguyen Chi Thanh Street
10. Vinaphone warranty centre in Da nang
- 4 Nguyen Van Linh Street, District
- 183 Phan Chu Trinh Street, Hai Chau District
- 98 Hoang Dieu Street, Hai Chau District
- 679 Ton Duc Thang Street, Lien Chieu District
Vinaphone Da Nang Warranty Centre
- 170 Nguyen Van Linh Street
11. Viettel Distribution and Warranty – Da Nang Centre
- 57 Ton That Dam Street, Thanh Khe District